Thursday, August 26, 2010

Destiny

Here is the story about me about my journey to go to college . oke first of all i will tell you my process till i get to UNPAD (Padjadjaran University) i took Teknologi Pertanian degree. i am so excited so i studied hard from morning till night,then i had the test.okeeeee lets skip to the result . haha oke hello i get that,im so excited and get too excited my mother my father everybody happy,and i felt that they are so proud of me.then I GOT VERY VERY BAD NEWS . oke I CANT ENTER UNPAD .because my economic problem,im so sad yes it hurts so much,and it left scars till now.oke i just realize that its oke for me to wait till next year. although you know hpw hard is it,when your friend or someone just ask 'kuliah dimana nis ?' oke it just hurts me so damn bad,seeing my friend went to OSPEK ,being new student and wear an Almamater.oh i just can take a deep breath then calm down and say to myself 'OKE NISA GAPAPA ,TAHUN DEPAN BUKTIIN KAMU BISA' i always think that "KALO GUE SUSAH MASIH BANYAK YANG LEBIH SUSAH DARI GUE" so i just keep on fighting keep on trying and start believing. i just can make myself get better and better without anybody.AND TILL YESTERDAY . when i went to my granny's house,she said that "kamu harus mandiri,belom tentu orang tua kamu mampu nguliahin kamu" OH FOR GOD SAKE,it feels like get hit with 2747349837949834943987tons of stone . YEAH i dont want to cry in front of my grandmom i just take a deep breath and smile that i pretend that everything is okay but matter of fact ITS NOT.it just killing me.and when i know to go to work,you know what ? that's the worst feeling ever.am i a victim ? or it just destiny ? i cant think clearly,i can think positively but my heart just turning into pieces slowly,i always pretend in front of everybody,that im okay with this situation,but as the matter of fact i cant accept all of this,i cant accept that i cant go to college,the fact that i have to work for my good.and everything that come trough now.i just can say
Bersyukur lah kalian yang bisa kuliah,bersyukur memiliki keluarga yang berkecukupan,bersyukur diberi nikmat oleh allah untuk kuliah,jadi gunakanlah kesempatan yang kalian punya dan jangan pernah sia-siakan,karena diluar sana masih banyak orang yang berjuang hanya demi kuliah hanya demi sesuap nasi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger