Tuesday, October 26, 2010

22 october 2010

i can honestly say you've been on y mind since i woke up today, i look at your photograph and this memory come back to life and i dont mind cause i remember when you hug me i still feel it oh my body the time that i sang for you with no music played. i remember those simple things i remember till i cry, but the one thing i wish i forget the memory i wanna forget is goodbye.
i stay awake this night and play our song and my tears sing along. i pick up my phone and put it down cause i know im wasting my time , but i dont mind.suddenly my cellphone blown up with your ringtone i hate to see your message but i see it anyway and im surprise to hear you said that you miss me,you remember when we hug each other,you remember when i sang a song with no music played,you remember those simple things we talk and we laugh.But the one this you wish i forget the memory you wanna forget saying goodbye.

original song by miley cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger