Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Dear You (ii)

I've had a lot of boyfriends in my life, i've been in love with a lot of people, but it never felt this way. Never not once, have i felt the way about you as i felt about the other guys i've been with. It feels like i can never love someone the way i love you.
Its not like i dont think i can find another guy, in fact i might found someone better than you. But the truth is i dont want that. I want YOU. I know its weird, but i want that stupid fight and conversation with you. I want everynight im waiting you to call me, i miss the way you wake me up when i fall asleep in your car, i want the pain of waiting you everyday. As long as its from you, its alright. Because i love you. And i know if i found another guy, who's just like you, both personality and looks, i still wouldnt be able to love that guy the samw way i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger