Tuesday, September 7, 2010

2 september 2010

things weren't go so well i felt terrible i felt there's something wrong i felt jdijfsdoijfsdoijfsdijdo could you imagine the felt that we knew that he would broke my heart ? the felt that i know that this relationship would ended and the fact that he would leave me alone ? i called him at september 2 2010 at 23:59 . he told me that he felt that this relationship would not gonna work out right again.he felt he couldn't had a long distance relationship.i didn't know it just the reason or it's true yeah i just start believing.He told me he love me so much but the situation it always the situation.every time he told me that he love me so much you know ? i couldn't stop crying the tears its like rain in the middle of dry season .It hurts i don't know even now i couldn't feel any feel for him.i love you my 22 and you know that,you know bimbi it just you who can make me felt really in love in this past year.but as usual i always love the wrong people ? my friend told me that 'nisa you always love the wrong people' hmm maybe but i don't feel i love wrong people it just destiny i guess there's always a risk,there's always a goodbye behind the hello.
here is his message
maafin aku yaaah,km baik2x yah disana.kalo cari cowo
yang bener,yang baik kaya aku hehe 
km jangan sering nangis lagi yaa,berlajar untuk jadi dewasa
jangan ngelawan orang tua,karena mereka tau yang terbaik
buat kamu
AKU SAYANG KAMU!!:) 
when i received his message you know what ? i couldnt stop crying.huhu but i finally can moving on i dont know if this is moving on or what,i can't feel anything, love or maybe i miss him.no, but i still can't let him go :( but there is one thing i always remember 
there is always a good behind a goodbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger