Thursday, September 16, 2010

Daddy

Dear Daddy,
dad, I may love with lot of man in the future but in the end let me remind you that no matter what happen you will be the best guy for me. I love you until forever ends :)

dad you know what ? i love you more than every man that i know,you give me strenght to stand,critisize me to make me wake up and realize that you're never good enough till you try,and,try.you make me know what life is,you show me that not all the boys are like the ones who hurt me.he is the best man ever .

he is different,he likes to cook for me buying me everything i want that he thinks i need it,he loves marrilion he loves rock n roll and trash metal music,he loves riding a bike,he loves listening to music,he never lives without his ipod,he never complaint about what happened ih his life he loves greatfull,he loves my mother,but my mother told me that , your father loves you more than everything. 

Im sorry,im sorry i cant make you proud yet,but i promise I WILL.Daddy im sorry for every tears you hide from me that causes by me.Daddy im sorry everytime you want me to be your little girl i always refuse it,but you have to know,i always be your little girl.im sorry for being sellfish all the time,and each time we are arguing you always say sorry first and make everything allright again,im sorry for every stupid things i did to you. daddy your the greatest best you're a gift from God to me :) 

daddy,i know you pretending like you never care for me,but i know everytime i go out you always tell my mother to come back home as soon as possible,i know you can't show me how much you worry bout me,but knowing how you never let me have a boyfriend its part of your worriness,i know everytime you come home from work you always ask my mom what am i doing.

Bersyukurlah bagi kita semua yang masih punya ayah,karena diluar sana banyak sekali yg sudah kehilangan ayah,bahkan tidak pernah sama sekali merasakan kasih sayang seorang ayah karna satu dan lain hal
 
My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me and he knows i can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger