Thursday, September 16, 2010

HOOOOOLIIIIIIDAAAAAYYYY

HELLOOOOOOOOOO BLOVEE :) i just got home from pangandaran beach hooho it was unplanned holiday,my aunty suddenly invited the whole family member to went there except my grandmom cause she's sick and my grndpop has to accompany her,soo no doubt all the members of my family said yes,so we went there.we went there at 11pm 4days ago hmm its 12 september .we went there by cars.hoho it was F.U.N . nooo till we had a traffic jam on nagrek hrrrr,i just slept slept and slept cause actually its midnight.so i wake up when we arrived at pangandaran.haha and you know what ? YESSSS traffic jam eveywhere hrrrr its like the sea of human haha hrrrr i cant stand the weather its hot and dirty.alala lets skip so i went to the beach to played with the wave with my cousin ipi,egi,and arly,my uncle,and my mom hhi and i forgot to brought my camera so i didnt take a pict at there . huu so we went for lunch at bu mariah seafood. and we ate seafood it was cheap and delicious nyeeemmmmmmmmmm
thi is when i ate crab hoho
this one too
huuuu nyummy
look my cutie cousin najwa
my face lok stupid so i cover it haha
Then the next day i made tattoos hhoho one in my back and one in my foot hoho cekidot yoww
'journey to the sweetness'
you know what missing ? yes O .=.=
stars i love stars
then while i made tattoos with my aunt my mother swam with najwa hooho


yeppp it was fun although i wasnt enjoy it very much cause too much people and blaahblaahblaah hha but its fun enough . hihi okeeeeeee thats all folks blove:*mwaaahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger